Friday, May 27, 2016

Summer Flu?

I hope I don't have that "superbug" that was on the nightly news yesterday. I feel lethargic, not hungry and I have tummy cramps. Brian Williams says that the only person who has it lives in Pennsylvania. Yikes! Plus both kitties keep watching me...suspiciously. They say cats know when you don't feel well. I hope they don't think I have that superbug! I think that they are chatting about me!

I did nothing today but watch Diagnosis Murder...starring Dick Van Dyke and his son...Columbo is out and Diagnosis Murder is my new obsession. I started my book...but I fell asleep. Then Den made me mashed potatoes...my "sick" comfort food...I plan on a big dinner of jello later. Oh...and our air conditioner just stopped working...and the estimate to stain the deck is outrageous. Not a great day!

I hope to read more later...after jello...

 

Ok...off to shower...

Hugs,

Patty

 

20 comments:

  1. Aww. Being sick is NO fun but whenever I'm sick, my dog stays close by my side. They feel like they need to take care of us, I guess! Or maybe they're just worried about us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my girls are so sweet about sticking to me like Velcro!

      Delete
  2. Well, I hope the jello and shower renewed you. Feel better! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you don't feel well, Patty. I know Den and the girls will take good care of you. Rest, hydrate and read. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH what a yucky day! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are having a bad day. I hope the kitties cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no, I hope you don't have that bug...probably just overdoing all of your various projects. Relax and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of that superbug but it sounds scary! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patty; I'm sorry you're feeling yucky. Damn bug. I hope you get in contact with your doctor on Monday. Pls stay hydrated; hopefully you can flush the bug out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better. Being sick is no fun! Rest, hydrate and read. :) Get better soon!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, Patty! Hope you're better today :(

    ReplyDelete