Thursday, July 7, 2016

I Should Be Taking A Sick Day!

What I learned today...when you have an iodine IV...your body heats up and it feels as though you have to pee...but you really don't!

That was a good thing!

Also I had a cat scan...not an MRI.

I met so many sweet people today!

Oh...and drinking two huge glasses of water mixed with some weird barium thing...made my stomach swell up!

So...I have put myself on bed rest for the day...actually my girls ordered it!

They are so sweet...they were surrounding me earlier in their little kitty circle!

 

Reading this and resting...just a yummy MG book about dinosaurs and true love!

 

Hugs,

Patty

 

8 comments:

  1. When will you have the results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least a CAT scan is easier than an MRI. I hope your results are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, CAT scan is better than an MRI. Sending good thoughts that your results will be good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Sorry you're not feeling well. When will you get your results back? I'm assured your girls are right by your side, taking good care of you. :-) ♥

    ReplyDelete