Friday, July 1, 2016

Salad Days?

From Whole Foods...

From Serious Eats...

 
From gimme some oven...
From SkinnyTaste...

Summer salads are the best...so...did I make one of these beauties for dinner tonight?

Nope!

We got sidetracked and ordered pizza.

Den ate four slices to my one and now my stomach hurts again!

We are getting cozy in bed prepping to watch The Great British Bakeoff! It starts at 9:00!

And tonight everyone is making cake!

Loving my fantasy escape! About to start this!

 

Have a great week end!

Hugs,

Patty

 

10 comments:

  1. Ugh, so sorry to hear the pizza didn't settle well. I'm not sure salad would have either, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the looks of that antipasto salad. Yummy! Sorry you still aren't feeling well. But I hope you are cheered up by your cooking show and your fantasy book. Looks like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what is the tummy trouble?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah and I had pizza tonight, too...and burgers at lunch (Red Robin). Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you are with Noah...you get to eat like a kid! What fun!

      Delete
  5. That pasta salad looks delicious. I plan to make many this July since we're having warm weather.

    ReplyDelete