Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My Protectors?

My girls...my sweet Lucy Grace and my spicy Roxie Blue...are staying very close to me! This is my lap! These are my cats in my lap! Today is a deliciously normal day...Den is at the office...the girls and I are home alone...we will read and blog and later I will walk on my treadmill! I walked yesterday for 12 minutes! Slowly...then I did some weights...it felt great but I really can't believe how much that surgery took out of me! They say my kind of surgery could be a 6 to 8 month recovery! But I will get there! I know I will! I feel like me! I could almost cry because it feels so good to feel like me...

This book...what would it be like if your mother sleepwalked herself out of your life one night? This book is good!

Hugs...

Patty

 

20 comments:

  1. Twelve minutes on the treadmill??? That's great. Yay for your deliciously normal day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...Heeheehee...it sounds so small...but I was really proud of it!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy that you're starting to feel like you again!! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am so proud of you! And those girls are great company, aren't they?

    I have a request in for The Sleepwalker...it sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you! Celebrating normal is great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twelve minutes is great! Glad you're starting to feel like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're resting well, Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for normal!! You are doing great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're finding normal again, Patty.
    I've read a few Bohjalian books and liked them so I'll look for The Sleepwalker.
    Yay for normal!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure exactly what type of surgery you've had, but after reading about your recovery process the past few weeks, a 12 minute walk on the treadmill and handling weights is an awesome step forward!

    Good for you, Patty, and I do want to read that book too. I like all Bohjalian's books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww...great things often start small. Yay you!!! I love the treadmill; it's my favorite piece of equipment. I can see you hustling along now... :-) ♥

    ReplyDelete