Friday, January 27, 2017

The Next Book...

Choosing the next book is always a challenge for me...there will always be a next book...but it's the next next book that causes the drama...for me. That makes no sense at all...

I randomly clicked on this and now can't put it down. It's British. It involves a dysfunctional blended family. One of the daughters has done something awful that is being revealed in mysterious little pieces. This is one of my favorite kind of books.

Our weekend plan is the same...staying in and staying warm. We are watching Stranger Things and Lemony Snicket on NetFlix and Sherlock on the BBC.

I actually had outings this week! I sat in the car in the parking lots of Wegman's, the vet, the Wine and Spirit Store, Walgreen's, The Produce Patch and Country Butcher. It was exciting!

Heeheehee!

I will be back on Monday!

Hugs,

Patty

 

 

6 comments:

  1. I have The Trophy Child, and have LOVED the other books I've read from this author. Maybe I will read my copy sooner, rather than later.

    Cute hat! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the little things that make life grand!

    The Trophy Child sounds like my kind of book too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable! Good to see you! Enjoy your weekend! Soft hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look warm and cozy in the car, lol! The Trophy Child sounds like my kind of book, too. Hope you're having a good weekend, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so snuggled up and warm. I'm glad you were able to soak in some Vitamin D this week and are reading good books.

    ReplyDelete