Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wednesday's Wonders?

OMG...I found a new food blog called Spoon Fork Bacon or Fork Spoon Bacon...I want to make everything I found there but here are my faves...recipes are at this site and are easy to find!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finished this...a unique book about campers who love returning to Camp Marigold...year after year...loaded with tons of dysfunctional characters...I enjoyed it...does that sound disturbed to enjoy dysfunction? Yikes!

Still reading this...it's really yummy...I just wish I remembered if I read the first one...

Up next? One of these...just got both of these and the covers are enticing me to read them soon.

This one came in a beautiful box!

My sources of comfort other then Den...

Or else it's the new quilt on our bed...heeheehee! Why are our sheets always so wrinkly?

 

Hugs,

Patty

 

10 comments:

  1. Yummy looking food! I also love books about dysfunctional people.

    Love the new quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out that food blog and, oh my gosh, the food on there looks fabulous!!

    I enjoy other people's dysfunction too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it about other people's dysfunction? I don't even know how I found that food blog...quite by accident!

      Delete
  3. The last two books look good. How cozy you look with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did the alphabet thing with the title! Cool! Perennials sounds so good! I had not heard of it. Take care. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so hungry after seeing the food pics! And I love your new quilt. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete