Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Stormy Weather?

I haven't really increased the amount of material that I have been reading over the last few days. I am in the midst of this...and it inspires me to read in a relaxed way which is actually kind of nice. I think. Or maybe I just need a reading break. I like that idea, too.

Plus I am watching Grantchester...

 

And Prime Suspect Tennison...which is a throwback or throw forward to the first one.

And the Bachelorette and Big Brother...I have become a total TV addict this year.

After posting all of those bowls yesterday these are the ones I am making today...Salmon and Pickled Veggies from Epicurious!

 

Off to walk!

Hugs,

Patty

 

8 comments:

  1. Based on the unique cover I would pick up the Doyle book. A reading break can be a good thing, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have dinner at your house! LOL

    Is Prime Suspect on Netflix? I like Helen Mirren.

    It is so hot here that I seldom leave my house. But today I have a dental appointment, which I am not looking forward to.

    Enjoy savoring the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Prime Suspect is on Public Television and it's supposed to be the beginning of the role that Helen Mirren
      played.



      Delete
  3. Ooh, this bowl looks so good. I have Buddha bowl recipes pinned that I'd like to try out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think once I actually make one or two it will be ok...it's just starting to get everything ready for them. Rice or quinoa and then pickling or roasting and then the meat or fish part. I am exhausted already!

      Delete
  4. I can see why you've become a TV addict and it's just fine! I hope you had a good walk!

    ReplyDelete